The Way: Speaking and Living the Gospel
A one-year journey through the books of Acts, Romans, and Ephesians that will instruct us on how we are called to live our daily lives. We will engage five action steps in order to ensure that knowledge leads to action.
- Check Guide for Daily Readings on Website or App (visit the reading plan page daily)
- Read One Bible Chapter a Day in the New Testament Reading Plan (View/print the plan or follow along in the Bible app. We'll utilize the book, Foundations New Testament: A 260-Day Bible Reading Plan for Busy Teens, as well as a children's version by the same title.)
- Journal in Foundations Book (here's an example of a filled-in daily journal page)
- Read and/or Listen to the Daily Chapter Commentary (there is a written commentary in the Foundations book; however, the publisher has also given us permission to audio record each daily commentary of the reading. Find available audio commentary HERE.)
- Memorize Verse(s)
- Family Discipleship (the Sunday Lessons and Bible Reading Plan are helpful for you to invest in your family)